Shipping & delivery
We pack your products with extra care and get it to you just as fast as we can. Find out how to estimate shipping fees and delivery times below.
- Ceramic and glass products are double packaged with extra care. Each product is opened by our staff at our warehouse and inspected for any chips or cracks before it is shipped.
Processing & Delivery
Estimate your product arrival by adding the processing and transit times below.
Product Type Processing Time
In-stock items 24 hours
Special orders 5-7 business days
Delivery Method Transit Time
Standard delivery 3-5 business days
Expedited delivery 2-4 business days
Overnight delivery 1 business day
- This is only a general guideline for our processing times. See your product's details to see how soon a specific item is expected to ship. Processing begins only when successful payment has been applied to the order. Denied credit card authorizations and mailed payments will delay processing start times.
- If you select Expedited or Overnight delivery for your order, you will receive priority processing.
- In order to offer you the lowest shipping rates, we combine similar items in one shipment. In the event that an item is temporarily out of stock or on backorder, we may hold the rest of your items if we expect the item to be restocked soon. As soon as it arrives in our warehouse, we will ship your entire order to you in one shipment.
- Average transit times are based on orders shipping to addresses in the Continental United States.
Shipping rates vary depending on the type of art you order and how quickly you'd like it to arrive. See Shipping Rates Chart.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
You can quickly check the status of a current order with your order number and email address. As soon as your product ships, we'll send you a confirmation email that includes a tracking number.
Is my package insured?
myTeremok.com guarantees your satisfaction and we will give you a refund or a replacement for purchased items you are not satisfied with. In the remote event that your package is lost or damaged upon arrival, please contact our Customer Support Team.
What happens if only a portion of my order is available for immediate shipment?
In order to offer you the lowest shipping rates, we combine similar items in one shipment subject to the processing times of all items in the shipment (see Processing & Delivery Times). If a temporary out of stock item should prevent available items on your order from shipping when expected, you may specifically request that the available items be shipped separately. This will not affect your shipping charges, but you must contact our Customer Support Team directly.
Can I ship to a P.O. box?
Yes, within certain guidelines. The USPS delivers packages 11" x 14" and smaller to a P.O. box. Larger items must be shipped to a street address. We can also ship to an APO through the USPS.